BPSS Cleared Marketing Manager – Bracknell (Berkshire) – 6 month contract
BPSS Cleared Marketing Manager required to join a multinational information technology company on a 6 month contract based in Bracknell, Berkshire.
As part of your role, you will need to be able to cope with significant change, and have meetings with senior sales management and present/discuss marketing plans.
- Executing marketing strategies and internal/external organisations to drive awareness, consideration, purchase intent and purchase for company offerings.
- Developing and/or delivering integrated end-customer go-to-market (GTM) programs for one or more products, services and/or solutions e.g. Security solutions
- Building and executing demand generation and/or customer relationship campaigns.
- Measuring campaign and activity marketing metrics/ goals/benchmarks.
- Managing the execution of GTM marketing strategies and tactical plans
- Analysing closed-loop analysis to assess program results, determining indicated actions and driving continuous improvements to marketing efficiency and effectiveness.
- Managing customer-facing aspects of offering launch, refresh and end-of-life (EOL) programs
- Understanding of industry, offering categories, company offerings/strategies, marketing principles/practices/tactics/tools.
- Good knowledge demand generation activities.
- Demonstrated ability execute campaigns
- Strong project management skills; able to manage multiple high-visibility priorities in fast-paced environment.
- Good budget management skills;
- Excellent written/oral communications.
- Good analytical ability.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build, manage and influence senior sales
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines, both within and outside the company.
- Good team player, excellent ability to collaborate (experience of virtual teams a bonus)
- Highly motivated, able to deal with on-going change
Education and Experience Required:
- BA or BS in Marketing, Business, Psychology or related field
- 2+ years marketing experience.
- Team work experience essential
- Prior experience in working with sales (field and telesales) and senior sales management.
- Security software experience an advantage
If this role is of interest to you please submit your CV in the first instance.